Crye Precision by ZShot Modular Rigger's Belt - Coyote
- Crye Precision's Modular Rigger's Belt (MRB) is a single, lightweight belt system that carries your gear and holds up your pants.
- It features Crye's LoopLock inner belt layer that passes through pants belt loops, keeping the MRB oriented and stable.
There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:- Keep the inner LoopLock layer attached to belt for most secure and stable setup.- Wear inner LoopLock layer as a separate low-profile pants belt for added versatility.
Multiple pistol mounting options (on inner LoopLock layer, on exterior MOLLE sleeve, and on main belt).
Inner LoopLock belt functions on its own as a great low-profile pants belt (no bulky hardware)
MOLLE sleeve has opening for drop leg holster integration
Extremely light and low bulk
Ergonomically shaped for long wearing comfort
Main belt can be replaced with alternate load-rated rigger's belts.
- A tremendously lightweight modular gunfighter belt solution for the weekend operator, the MRB is capable of being configured and outfitted to suit a vast array of applications.
- Run it as a standalone, semi-rigid war belt or wear the inner belt as your pants belt with the MRB outer belt as a rapidly donned/doffed combat belt setup.
- The MRB Outer Belt may be substituted for any first-line belt to expand the belt system to full personal retention or rigging capabilities.
- This belt comes in Coyote.