Evolution E-416 DEVGRU ETS Rifle - Bronze
- The Evolution E-416 range is based on the popular HK416 platform, with lots of features not typically seen at this price point.
- You get a full metal upper and lower receiver with white stamped E-416 markings on the magazine well. Other metal parts include the outer barrel, front and rear sights, fire selector, magazine release, sling hook, charging handle and buffer tube.
- This is the DEVGRU model and ships with a 10" outer barrel and 9" 20mm railed CNC machined anodized handguard . The inner barrel is 6.01mm in diameter.
- You also get a removable 20mm ABS foregrip that can be positioned anywhere along the handguard,
- The handguard allows attachment of 20mm accessories on all four sides.
- The stock is fully adjustable with 6 positions. It also houses the battery (not included) and is designed for split cell batteries like a 9.6V cranestock or 7.4V 1300mAh Sticks shape.
- Selectable safe, semi and fully automatic fire.
- As this is an ETS lll enabled AEG, it sports Evolution's proprietary electronic trigger system that features:
- Configurable fire selector, adjustable trigger response, burst mode, precocking, ramping, active brake, full cycle control, ROF control, smart trigger auto boost, automatic Li-Po, Li-Fe and voltage detection, low battery warning and a battery fail safe mode.
- The E-416 DEVGRU ships with a 130rd polymer mid-capacity magazine. Accepts pretty much all standard M4 AEG magazines.
- Working bolt catch system. Pull back on the charging handle and the dust cover flips open, locking back the dummy bolt. Hit the bolt catch and the bolt snaps shut.
- Rotary-style hop-up unit for accurate adjustment.
- The front and rear sights are full metal and completely removable.
- Quick change spring system (just the buffer tube needs to be removed to access).
Fires at: 290-300fps
Battery: 9.6V 1600mAh cranestock/7.4V 1300mAh Li-Po Sticks (not included)
Charger: Not included