G&G M1 Garand
- G&G's new M1 Garand has finally hit the market and was worth the wait.
- Much like the ICS model, it's finished with real wood furniture, with each rifle having it's own unique grain pattern.
- Anything that isn't wood on the rifle is metal, including the barrel assembly and gas tube, upper receiver, bolt cover and bolt handle, front and rear sight, magazine release and trigger guard.
- Features .30 caliber laser engraved markings on the back of the upper receiver as well as a unique serial number.
- The M1 ships with a single 20rd magazine, which is made from a combination of metal and plastic.
- The magazine is of superior construction to the ICS design and is substantially heavier than their plastic offering.
- It slides into the lower section of the gun at a slight angle and locks solidly into place.
- Takes a small-type/stick-type battery in the stock (ships with a small Tamiya connector).
- Rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
- Safety lock is the same as M14 models and is located inside the trigger guard.
- Features G&G's standard V7 M14 gearbox which is very reliable.
- Shoots at approx 310fps with a 0.2g BB.
- Extra magazines available here.
Fires at: 310fps
Battery: 9.6V 1600mAh small/stick/cranestock (not included)Charger: Not included