Klarus XT20 Flashlight
- As featured in Airsoft International magazine, we are an official Irish distributor for these top end Klarus flashlights.
- The XT20 is stealthy and powerful. Its slender form and magnificent power (2000 lumens) makes it ideal as a night patrol flashlight and searchlight.
- Can be mounted on any RIS rail with a standard 1" (25mm) scope ring.
- The super bright XT20 has two heads, which produce a wider, more intense beam than single head flashlights.
- Each head contains a high power CREE XM-L U2 LED, one with s smooth reflector, the other with orange peel, which allows the XT20 to pierce the darkness with up to 2000 lumens of light from just 2x 18650 batteries (or x4 CR123A batteries).
- The strobe light mode is exceptional bright and highly disorientating to opposing players.
- The XT20 uses the innovative XT series dual-button tail switch, which provides extremely fast access to the strobe mode. The unique XT tail switch also allows you to fully operate the light with just your thumb. So you don’t need to fiddle with buttons in two different places.
- With so much powerful light, an intense strobe effect and slender design, the XT20 is an ideal choice for searching (Police and Search & Rescue), CQB, sporting use, exploration and as an automobile standby flashlight. It can also be weapon mounted and used with the KLARUS ED10 pressure switch for remote control, available here.
- Includes a belt mountable pouch for the flashlight, 2 spare o-ring seals, a lanyard, belt clip and full manual.
- Specification is as follows:
- LED Type: Two ultra bright CREE XM-L (U2) LED with max output of 2000 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: x2 18650 (3.7V) or x4 CR1234A (not included)
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing mode. Super high brightness: 2000 lumens (2 hrs), high brightness 1350 lumens (4.5 hrs), medium brightness 700 lumens (12 hrs), low brightness: 80 lumens (40 hrs) & Strobe: 2000 lumens (4 hrs)
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
Dimension: 218.8mm (Length), 68.8x67.3x33.5mm (Head), 170x28mm (Body)
Weight: 270g (without battery).
Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
Reflector: Orange peel and smooth to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
Switch: Dual Switch operation. Protruding tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold).