Li-Po Battery Status/Voltage Indicator - LCD
- This handy little circuit plugs into the balance lead on any 3.7V-11.1V Li-Po battery and displays the voltage for each cell, one after another on its 7-segment display.
- At the end of the of display cycle, it also displays the total combined voltage of all cells, i.e. the total voltage output of the battery.
- Allows you to keep an eye on the health of your battery's cells. Also useful in diagnosing problems in particular cells.
- Works with 3.7V, 7.4V and 11.1V Li-Po batteries of all amperages.
- Only 40x19x8mm in size.
- Circuit board colour may vary between green and red.