Mechanix M-Pact Wolf Grey Tactical Gloves - XL
- We find the M-Pacts to be tight fitting, so maybe go for a slightly larger size if you are unsure of fitment.
- The M-PACT Glove has been designed with an anatomically engineered direct injection molded rib panels placed over the knuckles and backhand to guard against impact and abrasion.
- Anatomically mapped die-cut EVA foam palm pads for improved protection.
For exceptional performance the glove gives you tapered finger stretch side panels and a Spandex stretch panel at the thumb.
- Designed and manufactured to take on the toughest tasks you can throw at it, the Mechanix Original Glove provides a winning combination of versatility and performance.
- Made to the strictest quality standards in the USA.
- These gloves have achieved 2,1,2,1 levels for palm abrasion, resistance to cuts, resistance to lacerations and resistance to perforation respectively, according to EN 388 classification.
- The have also achieved a level 5 rating in dexterity meaning these gloves are incredibly un-inhibiting to the user, so much so that a user can pick up a 6.5mm object with ease.
- Made from a combination of nylon, polyurethane and spandex, Mechanix gloves are extremely comfortable to wear and are streets ahead of any other tactical glove.
- The Clarino Synthetic Leather palm and fingertips extends the life of the glove while the Thermal Plastic Rubber hook and loop cuff closure and two-way stretch Spandex top provides a perfect fit.
- Mechanix gloves are perfect for firearms/airsoft gun handling, as they allow the operation of magazine releases, charging handles, selectors, sight adjustment, even hop-up adjustment with ease.
- These M-Pact gloves are Wold Grey in colour.
- Extra Large in size.