Osway Gear Army Duffel Bag - 25x80cm
- An incredibly handy bag to have.
- These duffel bags, also known as seabags or "ditty" bags have a 25cm base with an 80cm height allowing it to hold bucket loads of gear.
- Made from extremely tough cotton canvas with four loop holes at the top for drawstring closure.
- A top flap is sown into the opening of the bag, allowing you to cover its contents and then draw the opening closed.
- A metal loop can be passed through any of the four loops and locked in place.
- Bag also sports two shoulder straps allowing you to comfortably carry the bag on your back, as well as a single carry handle.
- Features an Army character print on the side.