PRE-ORDER: Tokyo Marui AKM GBBR
- PRE-ORDER: This is a €100 pre-order deposit for the Marui AKM, reserve yours now as demand will be high. Expected arrival is approx 4/08/2021, this is subject to change due to continued shipping delays and shortage of transit space. Final price will be €579.99.
- PRE-ORDER TERMS: Final balance of €479.99 owed before we ship to you. Pre-order deposit is strictly non-transferable to another product or person and non-refundable, except for cases of extreme delay (2 months+). You will be contacted when the rifle arrives in stock to make your final payment. If you order other items with your pre-order, they will not ship until the AKM is in stock.
- Marui's first gas blowback AK variant has been hotly anticipated for years and finally it's here, the AKM.
- Realism is of the utmost importance with this model; equipped with a blowback engine built exclusively for the AKM, it uses a large piston with a diameter of 19 mm; this allows you to experience an unprecedented intense recoil!
A very heavy, realistic GBBR, coming in at 3.55kg.
- Once the magazine is gassed up and BBs loaded, you hinge the magazine into place, rack the charging handle and you are ready to shoot.
- Safe, fully automatic and semi automatic fire modes. The rifle cycles the bolt with every shot, with a heavy recoil.
- It faithfully reproduces the same actions and functions as the real rifle, such as loading the first BB by cycling the bolt handle and the bolt stopping forward when the BBs runs out. In addition, takedown (normal disassembly for maintenance) can be performed in a manner close to the real thing.
- By applying a special printing to the resin hand guard and stock, the grain of wood shows just like the real thing.
- Marui have also pursued a super realistic finish on the metal parts, right fown to the texture of the receivers. The grip has a convincing Bakelite-look finish and the receiver is made of pressed steel just like the real rifle.
- The front sight can be adjusted up, down, left and right with a dedicated adjustment tool. In addition, the rear sight can be adjusted up and down by simply changing the position of the slide bar to lift the plate-shaped sight body.
- If you remove the muzzle brake on the end of the barrel, you expose a 14mm CCW thread for supressor attachment.
Note that 134a or 144a gas is recommended for use by Tokyo Marui. This recommendation is for ambient temperatures of 20-25 degrees celsius. Green gas can be used at lower temperatures, however power output can vary and the effect on wear and tear is uncertain.
- Additional magazines available.
- Fires at: 320fps (144a)
Gas Required: 144a or green gas