Specna Arms SA-FX01 - Two-Tone (Black/Tan)
- Specna Arms proudly presents the FLEX ™ line of replicas.
- An affordable price combined with an innovative quick spring change system, great performance straight out of the box and high-quality components makes this series an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced airsoft players alike.
- The SA-FX01 stands out in both appearance and functionality. It's crafted from high-grade polymer, making it lightweight yet extraordinarily durable and contains a 8mm bearing V2 gearbox.
- Lightweight and maneuverable.
- 9mm style receiver gives this replica a smaller profile.
- M-LOK rail system, 2 QD points on rail, one on stock.
- The upper & lower receiver, the free float rail, back-up sights, stock, buffer tube and the pistol grip are made out of nylon reinforced polymer.
- The barrel, the flash hider, the charging handle, bolt release and selector are made out of aluminum alloy.
- All of the screws, pins and the dummy bolt are made out of steel.
- There are markings and a unique serial number on the receiver.
- Rubberized butt stock and cheek rest.
- Features a quick change spring system, ESA™. This allows for quick and efficient adjustment of the replica's power output without the need of a full workbench.
- The replica has been fully adapted to work with LiPo batteries.
- Rotary style Hop-Up chamber for easier hop adjustments.
- 275rd high capacity polymer magazine included.
- ARP9 magazine compatible. Magazines here.
- 8" 6.03mm barrel.
- The flash hider is a standard 14mm counter-clockwise thread.
- Fits a 7.4 1300mah Lipo Stick.
- Fires at: 275-300fps
- Weighs: 1.9kg
- Length: 670mm-755mm
Battery: 7.4v 1300mAh LiPo Stick
Charger: Smart Charger (Not Included)