Tokyo Marui G26 (3rd Gen)
- The G26 from Marui offers airsofters a small, lightweight and compact pistol solution, without sacrificing performance or accuracy.
- Made from primarily from super-high quality ABS, with lots of metal parts.
- Realism is achieved with matt-look finish slide, with 9mm markings located on both the left and right side and also on the ejection port cover.
- Metal parts include trigger, slide release, sights, safety and entire magazine.
- Slide has authentic markings laser engraved on the side of the slide.
- Semi-automatic blowback operation.
- Working safety built into trigger just like the real G17.
- Full metal magazine holds a respectable 15 rounds considering its size. The magazine also sports an extended baseplate for easier grip.
- Also works with regular G17 magazines including the extended 50rd magazine.
- Takes standard 144a gas or green gas. Green gas recommended below 20 degrees.
- Adjustable hop-up system.
- Extremely accurate and one of the most popular Marui guns available.
- Fires at: 290fps
- Weighs: 560g