WE Glock 18C - Gen 3
- Still as popular as ever, the Gen 3 Glock 18C is still regarded by many to be the more comfortable model between the Gen 3 and Gen 4 models.
- This 18C model has selectable semi and fully automatic fire modes. The selector switch is located on the rear left of the slide.
- The Gen 3's grip in terms of depth (front to back when holding the pistol) is shorter and more comfortable for smaller hands.
- The frame is made from quality ABS plastic which mimics the polymer of the real steel.
- It sports a full metal slide and barrel with a dark grey, matt finish.
- Features laser engraved G18 and 9x19 markings on the left side of the slide.
- Other metal parts include slide release, disassembly lever, guide rod and magazine.
- Semi-automatic blowback operation.
- Working safety built into trigger just like the real G18C.
- Magazine holds 25 rounds.
- Green gas is recommended for optimum performance.
- Adjustable hop-up is located on the underside of the barrel.
- Strong blowback and kick from the strengthened recoil spring.
- Extra magazines available here and here.
- Fires at: 300fps
- Weighs: 759g