Tokyo Marui URG-I 11.5" Sopmod Block 3 - GBBR
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
- The latest in Marui's GBBR (gas blowback rifle) series, this is the URG-I 11.5" Sopmod Block 3.
- This is the 11.5 inch model and has the STR type stock.
- The handguard is a quality reproduction of the Super Modular Rail (SMR) MK16 M-LOK, which uses an M-LOK rail system.
- The 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) M-LOK rail comes with 3 types of 3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots. They can be easily attached and detached with the included hexagon wrench.
- It sports foldable metal sights, allowing the use of an attached optic (not included).
- Metal parts are abundant, including the upper and lower receiver, barrel assembly, handguard, charging handle, stock tube, bolt assembly, dust cover, magazine, trigger, magazine release and selector.
- Features Tokyo Marui's new patented ZET System, which extends the life of the bolt carrier and bolt lock far beyond that of other designs, stress-tested for over 10,000 engagements.
Magazines are 35rd in capacity. Additional magazines available here.
- Adjustable hop-up unit.
- A 20mm metal top rail traverses the upper receiver for attachment of any 20mm optic.
- Includes x3 M-LOK rail segments（S/M/L）
- Six position retractable stock.
- A very heavy, realistic AEG, coming in at 3.15kg.
- Note that 134a or 144a gas is recommended for use by Tokyo Marui. This recommendation is for ambient temperatures of 20-25 degrees Celsius. Green gas can be used at lower temperatures, however power output can vary and the effect on wear and tear is uncertain.
- Fires at: 320fps
- Weighs: 2.93kg