ASG CZ EVO 3 Carbine HPA Edition
- Shipping anywhere in the EU and USA.
- This is the EU model with all fire select modes.
- The long awaited HPA version of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1.
- The HPA version is a milestone for not only for being the first HPA manufactured by ASG, but also being the first licensed HPA Airsoft gun to be released.
- The HPA CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 features all the same functions as the AEG version. While maintaining “empty mag detection”, Single/3rd burst/Full Auto, superior range and high grade polymer construction - the HPA Version also offers new features like programmable ROF (15rd-30rd per sec), programmable Burst (2rd-7rd) and programmable valve dwell time. Velocity range: 95ms-130ms (with 0.20g BBs).
- The HPA version still offers the very best in realistic handling and weapons manipulation. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted.
- Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing.
- The HPA CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 is powered by Wolverine Inferno Gen 2, specifically built for the EVO.
- The HPA version comes standard with 70° ULTIMATE bucking to give you the best range and consistency when putting rounds down range.
- Wolverine powered - Inferno Gen 2 engine
- Easy velocity change
- Empty magazine detection
- 4-position fire selector with custom settings
- CNC machined parts
- Made in Denmark
- HPA tank and regulator not included with the gun.
As a reference, approx 70 PSI on your regulator produces approx 315fps with a 0.2g BB with the out of the box settings.