Bollé ULTIM8 Protective Goggles Smoke Lens - Black
- Bollé "ULTIM8" safety glasses, with platinum coating, MilSpec certified BSSI design.
- One-piece frame in black, with a smoke lens made of polycarbonate - equipped with an anti-scratch & anti-fogging PLATINUM coating and eye-cups made of Cellfoam!
- The Ultimate series extends the range of protective goggles with a lightweight option with good all-round protection, which can also be worn comfortably with a headset and helmet! The best protection for extreme work environments (cold/hot/dusty/humid/oily etc.)
- High protection factor thanks to the closed foam edge.
- PLATINUM coating.
- Reinforced frame.
- Comfortable fit, even with a helmet and headset, thanks to the flat headband.
- Compact, ideal also with face protection.
- This permanent PLATINUM coating, which is applied to both sides of the lenses, provides high scratch resistance (1.4 cd / m²), high resistance to the most aggressive chemical products and delays the appearance of fogging after 2 minutes. The Platinum® innovation guarantees a high level of safety for the eyes under all circumstances and at all times.
Meets specification for EN166 - EN170 - Permanent Wear and EN 166 - Impact at extreme temperature (-5 / +50*C).
- Smoke lens.