ClawGear 14cm Trauma Sheers/Scissors - Tan
- These trauma shears are used to quickly and safely cut clothing from injured people.
- They consist of a plastic handle with a metal blade, which is bent at about 150 degrees, giving them an unusual appearance as compared to normal scissors, and also a longer "lever arm".
- The shears are designed exclusively for external use and are not suitable for surgical or invasive procedures.
- Their rugged construction enables them to cut through strong materials such as car seat belts, leather, and denim, and even thin metal and other hard surfaces.
- They are increasingly being used by fishermen, soldiers and scuba divers as safer alternatives to knives.
- The wide, blunt tip on the shears is designed to slide across skin, minimizing the risk of injuring the patient while cutting clothing.
- Black blades and coloured handles.
- The perfect addition to any kit pack or to complete a loadout look.