Crye Precision Modular Rigger's Belt MRB 2.0 - Coyote
- The MRB™ 2.0 (MODULAR RIGGER'S BELT) is a lightweight, low-profile belt system that comfortably carries your critical gear and holds up your pants.
- It’s a lot more versatile than a typical rigger’s belt and a lot less bulky than a typical load carriage belt.
- It’s configurable in multiple ways to facilitate your unique needs. It helps you move some gear off your vest and onto your hips for less back fatigue.
- The VELCRO® face of the INNER BELT allows OUTER BELTS to quickly attach/detach without having to remove pants belt.
- Made in the US from US materials.
- There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:
Keep the INNER BELT attached to the OUTER COVER for a very stable and integrated set-up.
- Wear the INNER BELT as separate low-profile pants belt for quick donning
- Multiple pistol mounting options (on INNER BELT, on OUTER COVER and on OUTER BELT).
- Ergonomically shaped for long wearing comfort.
- Extremely light and low bulk.
- MOLLE compatible OUTER COVER opens on both sides to accommodate holsters.
- INNER BELT functions on its own as a great ultra-low-profile pants belt.
Size chart can be found here.
Specification Sheet can be found here.
Operator's Manual can be found here.