E&C M4A1 M203 EGV Rifle
- You can't get much better than this; a full metal M4A1 variant with a standard 14.5" barrel and attached grenade launcher, all pre-assembled in the box!
- All of the primary receiver parts are anodised in an anti-corrosion coating and made with a first-rate aluminum alloy.
- The SF-style stock is made of high-quality polymer and is comfortable to use. It is also fully adjustable with 6 different positions.
- The outer barrel is outfitted with 14 mm CCW thread (accessible by removing the flash hider) and can take many different muzzle devices. The only external elements manufactured of polymer are the stock, the handguard, and the pistol grip.
- EGV (Enhanced Gearbox Version) is an improved East Crane QD 1.0 standard outfitted with: a double-sealed metal cylinder head, double sealed metal nozzle, polymer piston head, lightweight polymer piston with all teeth made of steel, steel gears, 8mm ball bearing and a quick spring change system with steel spring guide.
- Selectable safe, semi and fully automatic fire.
- Adjustable hop-up system located behind the dust cover.
- Working bolt catch system; cycle the charging handle and the dust cover is held open. Press on the bolt catch on the left side of the rifle and it will snap shut.
- Removable carry handle, exposing a 20mm top rail.
- Grenade launcher takes standard 40mm grenades like the ASG 65rd and 90rd models (not included).
- Battery is housed in the stock at the rear of the gun (not included). We recommend a cranestock style 9.6V NIMH or 7.4V Li-Po Sticks.
Fires at: 300fps
Battery: 9.6V 1600mAh cranestock/7.4V 1300mAh Li-Po Sticks (not included)
Charger: Not included