- A hotly anticipated gun from G&G for some time, the PCC45 brings a modern twist on the submachingun, with a distinct "air of UMP" about it!
- The PCC45 is constructed almost entirely from polymer, including the folding stock, upper and lower receiver and slim pistol grip
- The gun features a sleek & modern M-LOK handguard with M-LOK sections all around so you can attach M-LOK accessories such as foregrips, lasers/torches or, some M-LOK 20mm rail sectionsso you can pick and choose the location of your rail space.
- The gun has many cool features as you'd expect from a G&G; you've got a fully ambidextrous controls, including your fire selector, charging handle, bolt release & magazine release.
- The PCC45 sports G&Gs ever-popular ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit), which gives fantastic trigger response and of course you can program the AEG to shoot burst fire instead of full auto.
- The muzzle end sports a 14mm CCW thread for supressor attachment.
- You also get flip up iron sights that can be folded out of the way of an optic (sold seperately).
- The charging handle is ambidextrous, allowing you to open the dummy bolt and expose the hop-up unit from either side of the gun.
- Hop-up is fully adjustable.
- Press on the bolt latch after the bolt has been opened and it will snap shut.
- Stock is skeletonised and fully foldable.
- Quick change spring system.
- Includes a 105rd mid-capacity magazine. Note that this gun does not accept UMP magazines.
- The handguard is removable to expose the battery compartment. We recommend a single stick 7.4V 1300Mah Li-Po.
- Additional magazines available.
- Battery here, Charger here.
Fires at: 305-310fps
Battery: 7.4V 1300mAh Single Stick (not included)
Charger: Not included