KWC P226 Chrome - Spring
- A great fun pistol based upon the Sigg P226.
- Made entirely from heavyweight ABS plastic, with the weight of the pistol coming in at a decent 400g.
- Working hammer which can be cocked manually or when the slide is pulled back.
- Removable single-stack magazine holds 13 rounds.
- Safety catch is located on the left side of the frame.
- Simply pull back on the slide and release it to chamber a BB. The slide must be pulled after every shot to load the next BB.
- Decent power for a spring pistol, coming in at 210fps with a 0.2g BB.
- Features a fixed hop-up unit for more accurate shooting over distance.
- It is important to know what to expect before purchasing this pistol. It is not suitable for skimishing and is accurate to approx 8-10 metres. Perfect for fun target shooting or general plinking.
- Chrome in colour.
- Includes approx. 100 BBs and an instruction manual.
- Fires at: 210fps
- Weighs: 4000g