Magazine Filling Valve For KJ Pistols & Storm 360 Grenades

SKU 15835
  • A replacement magazine gas filling valve for KJ pistol magazines.
  • If your injection valve is leaking or not filling correctly, try replacing it with one of these original parts.
  • Simply screw the old valve out and screw this one in.
  • Suitable for KJ pistol magazines only (P226, M9, 1911, Glock series).
  • This is the same valve that is also used on many other Taiwanese/Chinese magazines and grenades.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed