Maruzen PPK/S - Black
- Highly sought after by collectors and skirmishers alike, the Maruzen PPK/S is regarded as the best PPK replica available.
- The ABS plastic construction of the slide and frame is a little on the light side, however it looks very realistic and gives the slide a very snappy blowback.
- The safety lever acts as a decocker, just like the real pistol.
- Semi-automatic blowback action with a great kick for such a small pistol.
- Authentic Walther engravings on the left side of the slide.
- Metal magazine has a surprisingly high capacity at 22rounds.
- Trigger, hammer and safety are made from metal.
Maruzen builds all of its pistols for use with lower pressure 134a/144a gas, as such, using green gas results in a much harder kick which can result in excess wear to the pistol and/or premature failure of the magazine seals over time. If you do use green gas, we recommend using at temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius or below.
- Slide locks back on last round.
- Extremely satisfying to shoot, with an impressive kick from green gas.
- Does not have a slide release catch like the real steel.
- Spare magazine available in our Magazines section.
- Silver barrel and silencer kit available here.
- An absolute must for any Bond fan or collector alike.
- Fires at: 260fps
- Weighs: 480g
- Length: 155mm