Tokyo Marui AKX GBBR
- x2 AKX Magazines are available to purchase with each rifle. Please Contact Us before placing your order or leave a note enquiring about the additonal magazines as they are held from our stock levels. Magazines are an additional €64.99 each.
- This is the AKX, the latest gas blowback AK variant from Tokyo Marui.
- It is a tactical, modernised version of the AKM, with an aluminium M-Lok handguard that allows the attachment of M-Lok 20mm rails or accessories only where needed.
- The AKX has a sleek and compact appearance thanks to its 7-inch M-Lok handguard made of aluminium.
- The easy-to-handle 8.7-inch barrel and the original design 3-port muzzle brake are also machined from aluminum. Removing the muzzle brake exposes 14mm CCW thread for supressor attachment.
- Realism is of the utmost importance with this model; equipped with a blowback engine built exclusively for the AK series, it uses a large piston with a diameter of 19 mm; this allows you to experience an unprecedented intense recoil!
- Equipped with a 20mm top rail with a width of 20mm that extends from the top of the handguard to the top of the receiver cover. Various optics can be attached.
- In addition, a newly developed lock mechanism is used to eliminate aiming blurring caused by rattling of the receiver cover. Just by tightening the centering dial the receiver cover is firmly fixed, whilst at the same time the position of the cover is adjusted so that the rail part is automatically centered.
A very heavy, realistic GBBR, coming in at 3.55kg with empty magazine installed.
- Once the magazine is gassed up and BBs loaded, you hinge the magazine into place, rack the charging handle and you are ready to shoot.
- Safe, fully automatic and semi automatic fire modes. The rifle cycles the bolt with every shot, with a heavy recoil.
- It faithfully reproduces the same actions and functions as the real rifle, such as loading the first BB by cycling the bolt handle and the bolt stopping forward when the BBs runs out. In addition, takedown (normal disassembly for maintenance) can be performed in a manner close to the real thing.
- Marui have also pursued a super realistic finish on the metal parts, right down to the texture of the receivers.
- The collapsible folding stock adopts a convex skeleton design that makes it easy to move the muzzle up and down whilst aiming. It is a detachable type that is fixed to the receiver with a 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) rail. The stock body uses reinforced plastic and the stock base has a QD hole that corresponds to the separately sold "QD sling swivel".
- The front sight can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a dedicated adjustment tool. In addition, the rear end of the receiver cover rail is equipped with a retractable backup rear sight with the consideration of the use of an optical sight.
Note that 134a or 144a gas is recommended for use by Tokyo Marui. This recommendation is for ambient temperatures of 15-25 degrees Celsius. Green gas can be used at lower temperatures.
- Compatible with both AKM Magazines & AKX Magazines.
- Fires at: 320fps (144a)
Gas Required: 144a or green gas