PRE-ORDER: Tokyo Marui SCORPION Mod M - Tan
- PRE-ORDER: Arriving mid-March, secure your new Mod M tan variant now. Low availability so it's likely to sell out fast. Your pre-order will ship as soon as it arrives in stock.
- If you order additional items with your pre-order, they will not ship until the Mod M arrives in stock.
- Based on the famous Czech gun that was used by Soviet Tankers and still in service in many countries, it's now available in an electric-powered replica form from Tokyo Marui.
- It features the same internals as found in the much-loved Marui MP7 and is also powered by the same 7.2.v Micro EX battery (not included).
- The SCORPION Mod M is a far more modernized version of the Vz61 as you can tell by the M-Lok Handguard, a folding stock that folds over to the right instead of over the top, a far longer ergonomic magazine and an incredibly aggressive looking trigger and flash hider.
- The flash hider itself can be removed completely, revealing a 14mm CCW thread
- But they've stylised it in a fashion where you can fit it the other way around so the teeth are facing backwards instead.
- Much like the Vz61, the battery is stored in the grip, but you'll have to purchase the Tokyo Marui 7.2v 500mah Battery (NiMH) separately.
- This is the brand new AEP you never thought you needed!
- Tan in colour.
- We recommend the use of either the Marui charger with the modification performed here, or the cheaper WELL charger seen here.
- Additional magazines available here.
- Accepts both the larger 700mAh battery and also the smaller 500mAh battery with the Marui adapter. Note that the Marui charger will only charge the smaller 500mAh battery.
- Fires at: 240fps
- Weighs: 1.3kg
- Length: 565mm
- Battery: 7.2V 700mAh or 500mAh MP7-style
Charger: Not included