Tokyo Marui G36C Custom Recoil Shock
- This custom G36C model from Tokyo Marui sports their famous Recoil Shock system that cycles the bolt with a considerable kick on every shot.
- The Custom aspect of the rifle is comprised of a detachable foregrip, rubberised pistol grip and cheekpiece.
- Sports G36 markings on both the left and right side of the receivers.
- Made from a touch nylon/ABS combination which mimics the polymer construction of the real rifle. The whole rifle is finished in a realistic matt black colour.
- Features Tokyo Marui's clever Version 3 Shoot & Recoil blowback engine, which is makes this AEG fantastic fun to shoot due to the realistic sound and recoil.
- Metal parts are abundant, including the outer barrel and flashhider, selectors, receiver pins, trigger and the top and side 20 rail mounts.
- The charging handle can be cycled forwards and backwards manually and of course cycles full on each shot automatically.
- A 50rd magazine is included with fantastic looking dummy rounds visible through the transparent plastic casing.
- The battery compartment is located inside the front handguard. Can accommodate small 7.4V Li-Po batteries (no higher than 25C should be used) or a traditional 8.4V small-type battery.
- A 470 high capacity magazines are also available.
- Adjustable hop-up unit located behind the dust cover.
- A 20mm metal top rail traverses the upper receiver for attachment of any 20mm optic.
- The stock is fully foldable for CQB situations.
- A very heavy, realistic AEG, coming in at 2.9kg.
- 500 high quality Marui 0.2g BBs are included.
- We recommend the use of a 1600mAh 8.4V Small/Mini type NIMH battery or a 7.4V 1300mAh Stick or Sticks Li-Po battery.
- NIMH charger and Li-Po Charger.
Fires at: 290fps
Battery Required: 8.4V 1300mAh small type or 7.4V Li-Po (not included)
Charger: Not included