Tokyo Marui HK45
- The new HK45 from Tokyo Marui has been worth the long wait.
- Essentially a more ergonomic version of the universal service pistol, it features numerous improvements in the way it handles.
- The pistol comes in a little lighter than full metal pistols, but still heavier than the likes of the G17 at a respectable 788g.
- One of the biggest improvements over the universal service pistol series is the ambidextrous slide stop, making it a great choice for left handed shooters or for dual wielding!
- The slide has a sleaker look than the universal service pistol with rounded edges on the slide and a tapered front end, minimising snagging on holsters and clothing.
- The safety lever is still located on the left side of the frame, albeit with a more contoured shape.
- The safety lever also doubles as a decocker; pushing down on the lever safely drops the hammer.
- Metal parts include the safety lever, slide locks, trigger and trigger bar, hammer, internal frame, magazine, recoil rod and hop-up unit.
- Magazine holds 26 rounds and really adds to the weight of the pistol. Additional magazines available here.
- Sports an integrated 20mm lower accessory rail built into the lower frame. The trigger guard is wide like on the universal service pistol to allow the shooter to wear gloves.
- Green gas is recommended up to 18°C, 134a/144a above.
- Adjustable hop-up is located inside the ejection port and can be adjusted without having to remove the slide.
- Double action trigger just like the real steel.
- A high quality pistol from Marui that will take lots of abuse and last for years.
- Fires at: 290fps
- Weighs: 788g