Tokyo Marui M4A1 RIS
- Marui's M4A1 RIS model has authentic Colt markings on the lower receiver and ships with a full metal RIS rail system on the front end for the attachment of 20mm accessories for grips, flashlights etc.
- The upper and lower receivers are made from a high quality, heavyweight ABS plastic, with lots of other metal parts.
- Despite the plaster receivers, this rifle has a colossal weight coming in at 3.03kg!
- Metal parts include the entire barrel assembly, charging handle, front and rear sight assembly, sling mounts, trigger, selector switch, magazine release, buffer tube, bolt catch, carry handle bolts and receiver pins.
- A dummy PEQ box is included which doubles as the battery compartment. The box takes a small type 8.4V NIMH battery (not included). Wiring from the battery passes inside the handguard through a dedicated pass-through hole and connects to the guns Tamiya connector.
- The carry handle is removable and reveals a 20mm rail underneath for scope attachment.
- Comes with two removable rail panels and a 20mm vertical foregrip.
- Selectable safe, semi and fully automatic fire modes.
- Features an adjustable hop-up unit located behind the dust cover.
- Designed for use with 8.4V batteries, using any other kind of battery will increase the rate of fire beyond what it's designed to produce and will void your warranty.
- Adjustable metal rear sight (for range).
- Comes with mid capacity round full metal magazine. A rod-style loading tool is included.
- Compatible with all Tokyo Marui/Classic Army accessories.
- Fires at: 280fps
- Weighs: 3.03kg
- Length: 765-850mm
- Battery: 8.4V small-type (not included)
Charger: Not included