Tokyo Marui MP5A5 Recoil Shock
- We often say that various airsoft rifles have been hotly anticipated for some time, but a Recoil MP5 model from Tokyo Marui surely tops the list of the number one AEG most airsofters have dreamt about for the last decade!
- It's finally here, Marui's first mosfet controlled AEG comes in the guise of the ever popular A5 variant of the MP5, with retractable stock and 4 position burst trigger group.
- The mosfet control allows for a third fire control, burst fire, in addition to semi and full auto fire modes. The selector is ambidextrous, with the axis pin connecting both selectors on either side of the lower receiver, with a smooth, click action on moving between modes.
- The mosfet inherently improves electrical efficiency, so lower heat build up compared to traditional trigger switches, no arcing, worn out contacts and faster trigger response and sensitivity.
- As this is a recoil model, shooting the MP5 A5 is tremendous fun as the 300g internal weight that connects to the piston travels backwards on forwards as the gearbox cycles, giving the MP5 a substantial recoil effect and kick whilst shooting.
- The MP5 will also stop firing once the magazine runs empty for additional realism. One a freshly loaded magazine is re-inserted, the bolt must be cycled to allow the gun to fire again, just like the real thing.
- Many metal parts such as the upper receiver are powder coated and have a texture and finish close to the real thing. In addition, the handguard, lower receiver, butt plate, selector, and cocking lever are molded with reinforced nylon resin that is incredibly close to the material found on the real MP5.
- By reviewing the parts composition of the real cocking handle and adopting reinforced nylon resin, the strength of the bolt assembly has been increased compared to other MP5 AEGs.
- In addition, the sliding retractable stock has a new structure, improving realism and rigidity.
- Comes with a 72rd magazine that uses a pressed steel outer case with the seams welded all of the way around, just like the real thing.
- Adjustable rear sight with various different sight pictures.
- The stock is high strength material and can be retracted to a very compact overall length of 500mm, extendable to a full sized 660mm.
- Designed to be used with the Tokyo Marui 8.4V 1300mAh Ni-MH Mini-S Battery. A 7.4v Small Stick LiPo can also be used, like this.
- Fires at: 280fps
Battery: 8.4V 1300mAh Small Type (Not included)
- Charger: Not included