Tokyo Marui Type 89 GBBR Rifle
- The real Type 89 is a Japanese assault rifle used by the Japan Self-Defense Forces, the Japan Coast Guard's Special Security Team units and the Special Assault Team. It was never exported outside Japan due to its strict anti-hardware export policy.
- Being a Japanese company, Tokyo Marui have put great effort into making this gas blowback version of their nations defence forces' rifle one of their most special and realistic models yet.
- Full metal construction with high quality polymer handguard, pistol grip and stock with a sublime matt finish.
- Incredibly heavy, coming in at 4kg in weight with an empty magazine.
- Just like the real steel, it sports a four position fire selector to support the four fire modes, safe, single, three round burst and fully automatic fire.
- The Type 89 ships with its own proprietary full metal, folding bipod.
- Also bundled in the box is a protective cap, a rod-style loading tool, a front site adjustment tool, a barrel nut wrench, a cleaning rod, an instruction manual and 100 0.2g Marui BBs.
- The Type 89 GBBR provides a great blowback effect when shot making this GBBR really fun to function.
The Type 89 GBBR uses an adapted version of Tokyo Marui's Z-System that prevents internal parts from wearing prematurely when the bolt is stopped by the bolt catch.
Adjustable hop-up dial is located under the handguard, where the barrel enters the upper receiver.
Fully field stripable, just like the real steel. The upper receiver hinges upwards from the lower, allowing access to the trigger/hammer assembly as well as bolt access.
Includes a 35rd metal magazine.
Additional magazines available here.
Also accepts Marui MWS magazines found here.
Shoots at approx 328fps with 144a gas at 23 degrees Celsius. Green gas should only used in colder temperatures.
- Fires at: 328fps
Gas Required: 144a