Tokyo Marui U.S. M9
- Based upon the success of Marui's latest M9A1, the classic M9 has received the same quality improvements including increased weight, working decocker and adjustable hop-up unit.
- Made primarily from super-high quality heavyweight ABS plastic, with a new metal-look finish.
- This new 2016 model feels much more substantial in the hand, with a much heavier weight of 946g, just 8g lighter than the real steel.
- It also has more of a metallic sound when the slide is racked compared to the old model, thanks to beefier metal slide rails.
- Metal parts include trigger, hammer, slide release, sights, disassembly lever, guide rod, safety and magazine.
- Authentic hex grip panel screws have replaced the older style flat-head screw.
- Semi-automatic blowback operation.
- Working safety and slide catch. If the hammer is cocked and the safety lever is activated, the hammer decocks and drops safely.
- Magazine holds 24 rounds and gives the pistol a great weight.
- Green gas is recommended in temperatures below 20 degrees celsius, 144a gas for above.
- New adjustable hop-up system gives the pistol fantastic accuracy.
- Double action trigger just like the real steel.
- A high quality pistol from Marui that will take lots of abuse and last for years.
- Fires at: 290fps
- Weighs: 946g