Tokyo Marui URG-I 11.5" Sopmod Block 3 Recoil Shock - Black
- Following the 14.5 inch model, this new 11.5 inch barrel URG-I version has been confirmed to be used by the US Army Special Forces Green Berets and is now available in as a Marui Recoil Shock!
- Ths is the new all-black model.
- The 11.5 inch model has the different STR type stock.
- The handguard is a quality reproduction of the Super Modular Rail (SMR) MK16 M-LOK, which uses an M-LOK rail system.
- The 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) M-LOK rail comes with 3 types of 3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots. They can be easily attached and detached with the included hexagon wrench.
- It sports foldable metal sights, allowing the use of an attached optic (not included).
- Metal parts are abundant, including the upper and lower receiver, barrel assembly, handguard, stock tube, dust cover, magazine, trigger, magazine release and selector.
- The Sopmod sports a unique bolt lock feature which locks the bolt back and stops the rifle from shooting when the last BB is fired. Inserting a fresh magazine and pressing the bolt catch releases the bolt and firing can resume.
- An 82rd magazine is included, which can also be configured to hold 30 BBs, perfect for milsim games or training purposes.
- A 430 high capacity magazine is also available.
- Adjustable hop-up unit located behind the dust cover.
A 20mm metal top rail traverses the upper receiver for attachment of any 20mm optic.
- Working charging handle that can be pulled backwards and released.
- Six position retractable stock.
- A very heavy, realistic AEG, coming in at 3.15kg.
- Tokyo Marui's proprietary 8.4V 1300mAh battery is required separately (not included) to power this AEG, available in our store. You can use the included adapter (in the rifle box) to charge this battery with your own airsoft charger, or you can purchase Tokyo Marui's charger, also available separately.
- We can also modify the gun for you to accept Li-Po batteries, enquire with us.
- Fires at: 290fps
- Weighs: 3.15kg