Umarex SAA .45 CO2 Metal Revolver (Antique)
- Without a doubt the most realistic single action cowboy-style revolver available on the airsoft market.
- This Umarex SAA model has a full metal construction, with removable shells and a hefty 932g weight!
- The grips are imitation wood, however are very realistic with a dulled wood effect finish.
- This version is the antique finish model.
- Aside from the grips, every part of the pistol is metal including the trigger, hammer, outer barrel and frame, cylinder, cylinder latch, inner barrel and extractor rod.
- One half of the grip can be hinged off the pistol with no tools, revealing the CO2 cartridge compartment.
- Simply undo the cartridge screw (with the integrated allen key, located inside the side grip), insert a 12g cartridge and tighten the screw to break the seal. The pistol is then ready to shoot.
- The revolver ships with six full-sized metal shells which are completely removable. Each shell holds a single BB.
- Pulling the trigger cycles the cylinder counter-clockwise, with CO2 forcing the BB down the barrel.
- There is no hop-up system as the pistols rely on raw velocity to get decent range.
- Each trigger pull cycles the hammer and produces a loud satisfying "phat" noise with each shot.
- Like the real-steel model, the loading latch can be flipped open to remove the shells, one by one by rotating the cylinder. The working extractor rod below the barrel is full functioning, kicking out each shell when the loading latch is open.
- A fantastic pistol for collectors.
- Extra shells available here.
- Note: As there is no hop-up system and the power output is limited, effective range is approx. 15-20 metres. Revolver can be skirmished, but is designed more for display purposes.
- Fires at: 250-280fps
- Weighs: 932g