KRYTAC Piston & Head Assembly
- The KRYTAC Piston is one of the work horse components in the gearbox.
- The main construction of the piston is polymer. All of the polymer piston teeth are reinforced on both sides and the first 4 teeth made of metal.
- The 2nd to last tooth of the piston is absent to ease in the fine tuning of the AEG, for the tech savvy crowd.
- The KRTYAC Piston Head is made of polymer and is ported allow the cylinder to quickly refill itself with air in preparation for the next shot.
- The polymer construction is ideal to keep the overall weight of the piston low which reduces wear and tear and allows for easy movement.
- This is the standard piston assembly on KRYTAC AEGs but can serve as a good replacement, or even upgrade, to other AEG piston assemblies.